Begin your ClassHive journey by visiting www.getclasshive.com.
1. Select Teacher Login from the main menu. School leaders can also login from here.
2. Fill in the login form with the details provided to you by your school. You also should have received a welcome email from ClassHive with your username and password.
Using the Dasboard
The dashboard offers a launching off point to do some basic but important things.
1. The navigation bar offers a help link, and a logout link. More importantly it also contains a profile link to edit your personal information and update your avatar.
2. The main section shows you a list of classes you have been added to as well as provide you with the ability to create additional classes.
3. This tools section contains helpful links and files for your use.
Using the Class and Resource Page
When you click into a class you will be presented with further details.
1. The Digital Tools section contains a list of resources used by your class. You can add more resources by clicking on the + icon at the top of the list. Or click on a resource to find out more information about it as well as see and update the login details for your students.
2. The Students section contains a list of all the students in the classroom. At the top of the section you have access to a print button that will print out login cards for all your students with QR codes.